Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Why I am ready for SUMMER!

I love the winter because i love to snowboard everyday an i love christmas so i really like winter. I don't think i could live somewhere where it doesn't snow i would miss it too much. You have to have winter how else would you make your first snowman or snowangels. You would miss out on ice skating and big cups of hot coco with marshmallows. But I am ready for summer here are my reasons.

1. I am sick of having to wear sweats and a hoodie to bed every night because in the morning its freezing.


2. I am sick of scraping my frozen windshield every morning.


3. Im sick of my toes being frozen on sunday when i wear my church shoes.


4. Im sick of falling on my face


5. Sick of being cold and miserable


6. Sick of driving in winter.


7. Im sick of not being able to be outside for very long without freezing.


8. Im sick of not being able to paintball, Swim, or ride bikes.


9. I just really miss the sun.


10. Im sick of wearing four layers everyday.


11. I miss wearing shorts, skirts , and FLIPFLOPS!


12. Im sick of being paper white!

So basically Im sick of WINTER!! I like it and all but I am definitely ready for the sunshine. So bring on the rays! :)

1 comment: