Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 things my brother does to drive me CRAZY!!

Everyone that has a little brother knows what a pain they are. My brother thinks of ways to annoy me. Sometimes when he is doing something that drives me crazy, I will tell me to please stop it cause it is annoying me. But does he stop no he does it louder and in my face just to bug me! Brothers i can't figure them out why why do they do what we hate? Don't they have anything better to do that antagonize people! I mean you would think that my little brother paden or jerkface whatever i feel like calling him would get sick and tired of trying to annoy me or so i would think. Here are ten things that drive me CRAZY! Im not going to list all of them i don't have time for that. :)

1. He is always tapping or clanking something anything that will make an annoying noise he does.
2. He never picks up anything i feel like his personal maid. Not his dishes, his clothes, his skate board its always in the way.
3. He never cleans anything why would he, he doesn't even pick up his own crap!
4. He is always making a mess whether it be tearing out the shelfs in his closet, swithching my door with his door cause my locks, or emptying the toolbox all over the garage floor while he works on his bike.
5. He is really loud, i don't think he has an inside voice....Especially when we go to town he talks like where still on the farm.
6. He fights with my little sister constantly just because he can anything that will but her its done. Then i have her screaming which he knows i hate it when they fight.
7. Thinks everything of mine is his, doesn't matter what it is.
8. Trashes everything in his path he can't keep anything nice...so if he borrows your stuff make sure its something you don't want back.
9. He crushes you, paden is bigger than me and he puts his arms around me like he is giving me a hug but oh no more like the crush of death!
10.He thinks he is ALWAYS right so if you have an opinion keep it to yourself because it doesn't matter what it is your wrong....working with him can be extremely frustrating.
10 1/2. He criticizes my driving when he isn't even old enough to take drivers ed!

Now don't get me wrong i love my brother it just takes a lot alot alot of paitenance! But we do get along somedays....normally the days i work and we only spend two hours together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment