Sunday, May 17, 2009

LUCY...

So i drive a bright yellow chevy cobalt ss aka Lucy. Emily named it for me she thought it needed one and i have never named a car so lucy it was. I freaking love this car i think it definitely shows my personality. Plus I like to go fast so lucy helps me out there although i have got two speeding tickets. :( I have had some adventures in this car for sure some good some bad here are a few.

1. Driving to cheer practice during the summer with Erika and Jessica.
2. Driving to Utah for shopping extravaganza with one of my best friends my sister Dakota.
3.Driving to North just to have Baylee's parents call and tell us to get home.
4. Driving into the good ole Outback everyday of my life.
5. Trying to escape my driveway during winter.
6.Sliding off the road and being stuck for an hour.
7.Racing my dad home from church..hitting 120 in a 50 :)
8.Being the yellow twinkie for my little sibs.
9.Driving to races.
10.Getting lost in hamer on my way to FHE.
11. Erika and Jessica hanging out the sunroof while i drove.
12. Crazy days driving to lunch.
13. Changing in a carwash.
14. Getting stuck in a bank parking lot.
15. Being able to squeeze into a parking space almost anywhere.
16.Getting attacked by a bird a naming it earl.
17. Rushing to make it to school on time.

18. Runs to kelly canyon.
19. Cruizing seventeenth.
20. Shooting people with squirt guns out the windows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment