Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Superhero or Supervillian

I was thinking today how nice it would be to be SUPER! I wouldn't have to worry about simple stuff, plus i would be admired or feared by everyone. Also i would have amazing powers beyond belief. But which is it do i want to be a superhero or a supervillian?

If i were a SUPERHERO.....
I would have the ability to read mind
Have intense super strength and speed
Be able to fly
Have an invisible force field
Never have to grow up and get to do whatever i want
Be really beautiful and have brown wavy hair
wear really tight spandex suit, most likely turquoise
and of course have a sweet cape and boots.
I would protect the planet and save dolphins and such.


If i were a SUPERVILLIAN....
I would attack major cities and smash cars
Be able to shoot laser out of my eyes
Torture people with my mind
wicked fighting abilities
Take whatever i want
have an evil viscous laugh hahaha :)
wear a really tight lime green or yellow spandex suit
Be dark and mysterious and have black spiky hair
Have cool weapons
and of course take over the world! hahaha( evil laugh)


2 comments:

  1. My little boy would love this entry. He is way into superheros right now! Good posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...that is so funny! I love the way you added the nice spandex suit into the hero or villian's description. I mean what superhero or supervillian doesn't have a tight outfit? ♥☻☺

    ReplyDelete