Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My multiple Nicknames :]

Mataya Marie Phillips by my madre when she is not pleased with me.
Crazy Tazy by my family when i do something dumb or embarrassing.
Taya by my whole family.
Taibre is what my dad calls me when he can't remember my name haha he is getting a wee bit old.
Sweetie is what my dad calls me when I'm feeling the love.
Honey is what my parentals call me when they want me to do something for them.
Phillips is what my outback boss calls me, especially when I come with out a sandwhich!
Unpleasent names are what my siblings call me when they don't get there way an Im in charge
Matacious, Matizzle, or M to da atay is what all my friends call me.
Moe is what Mac calls me cause she is just crazy.
JEENA! is what my sister and i call each other ha who knows why.
or I have had some people call me there crazy out of control friend :]

I my go by alot of names but im just me simple Mataya!

No comments:

Post a Comment